Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 17, 2010

CoLLegE Life

6.7.2010 was the date where i officially became a college student
i've get cold feet at first
its scared a little knowing that i am no longer in skool
but i juz smile n go wif the flow
its not easy but notink is easy rite
my life there began wif not so...sweet
its kinda like nightmare
no phone..accepted
no enough rest still accepted
but 'the rest' are soooo not accepted if u know wut i mean
after that unforgettable week
things starting to get better
i'm met a lot of new frens
then the last few month for my first sem
im going through hard times
but thats juz the sweetsour of life
u juz hv to deal with it
thats wut i did..
i deal wif it...n i did it my way
i wont be proud of it but i did wut i had to
so,thats was a little sumtink as a college student
6 jan 2011 gonna be a whole new episode of my life
i know it wont get easier..
so wut??

bring it on!!
miss them :)

good day :))

my frens is a part of me :)

love each of my fren i come to know so much 

cafeteria 

:)))


they're part of my life:D
xoxo..




No comments:

Post a Comment