Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How to avoid a speeding ticket?


*cop pulls you over*
Cop: Can i see your liscense
You: I dont have one
Cop: Right, can i see the proof of ownership of this car?
You: Its not my car.
Cop: Well where is the owner?
You: I killed him he is in the trunk.
*Cop takes out walkie talkie and call over the commisoner*
Commisoner: Is everything all right sir?
You: Fine thank you.
Commisoner: This officer tells me you stole this car, you killed the owner, and you dont have a liscense. Is this true?
You: No. Heres my liscense and proof of ownership.
*Show him Liscense and proof of ownership*
You: and as you can see
*open trunk*
You: Theres no one in the trunk.
*Commisoner looks confused* You: I bet he also told you i was speeding.
And thats how you avoid a speeding ticket.


No comments:

Post a Comment