Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hepy Bufday to her!

today is 23rd February 2011
its my bestie's birthday!!
Yasmin Hamizah known as "my koala bear" by me ;p
she have the most beautiful eyes and the cutest girl alive
not mention so sweet and nice + very kind hearted
today is her 19th birthday
i dedicated this "post" just for her
even we live far from each other but we always have each other
she one of the bestest things that 'happen' to me
i love to talk with her on the phone
whenever i felt alone or sad or depressed
i will call her coz when we talk
it will makes me feel better
so,to my cutest koala bear..
thank you so very much to be part of my life
to be the reason for me to smile and not faking it
hope you get what you want in life
and be happy all the time
have the happy happy birthday min..;))

Birthday gurl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment